Here you will embrace all aspects of software development: analysis, development, testing and deployment. You are someone who takes pride in software craftsmanship, curious, proactive, ego-less and collaborative. You'll be working with a team individuals who think through hard problems and enjoy working with full autonomy as it relates to the work you will take on.
Overview | Programming Robots
Code development, debugging, analyzing test results, implementation, support, and enhancement of automated system software programs used in agricultural research.
• Work in a fast paced R&D environment.
• Design databases and JSON APIs for automated processes.
• Create Python GUI web pages to interact with automated machinery.
• Provide feedback in the product design and specification process.
• A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
• Programming Python
• JSON API development
• Relational Database Design, SQL Query Development
• Minimum of 3 years experience in a programming field, database design, or equivalent technological background
• Requires a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar bachelor’s degree
Nice to Have
• Flask Web Apps
• Socket I/O
• React / jQuery
We deliver empowering advanced analytics and smart data-driven solutions. At Colaberry we typically engage with our clients to solve their most difficult and complex R&D projects within the data Engineering & Data Science arena.
On the Ed-Tech/Training side, we work with our engineers to upskill / train them in Data Analytics --> Check out our Data Science & Data Engineering Training Platform [RefactorEd.ai] Example: Microservices & Scala Training
1. Full-Stack / Data Engineering
As a Full-Stack Engineer / Data Engineer you will work with our customers using bleeding-edge tech to assist with transitioning to the Cloud using a Streaming Data Platform, making data accessible through various API's (Microservices), or designing and building processing pipelines at scale, to name a few. All of which encompass building production back-end or web systems.
2. Data Science / Machine Learning / Artificial Intelligence
Many of our clients are using our data science services & capabilities to strengthen competitive positions, improve processes, and increase customer satisfaction. Many organization operations are producing huge amounts of data and those that are harnessing the power of Data Science are monetizing insights to gain greater efficiencies in execution.
Our approach to Data Science is to turn our client’s digital assets into opportunities that create financial outcomes. This involves thought leadership into integrating advanced analytical methods into our clients overall operating model.