Senior Full Stack Engineer - Python
A content technology platform, Nativo helps advertisers create meaningful brand connections with consumers and empowers publishers with breakthrough monetization solutions. We’re preparing the world for the age of content, where digital advertising is becoming a seamless, authentic, and helpful consumer experience.
We invite you to join us for an exciting and rewarding experience as a Senior Full Stack Engineer. This role will be an integral part of the effort to develop our next generation platform. We want people who have a passion for leveraging technology and software to solve problems and maximize productivity and efficiency. This individual will implement front and backend features in our main web application with an emphasis on code clarity, conciseness, testability, and efficiency.
What you'll do:
- Design front and backend features to power our next generation native advertising platform
- Lead design and architecture decision making
- Collaborate with fellow engineering teams to ensure seamless deployment of cross-team features
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Designers, and stakeholders to shape the best user experience
- Work in an agile environment with two-week sprints
- Give and receive code review feedback, mentor junior engineers, show your work in sprint demos and help improve our process via sprint retrospectives
What you need:
- Extensive knowledge in Python and Python libraries/frameworks such as Flask, Django, SQLAlchemy, etc.
- Strong knowledge of RDBMS databases such as PostgreSQL/MySQL/MSSQL and best practices
- Experience developing Python-based web applications (Flask, Django, Pyramid, etc.)
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced agile and entrepreneurial startup environment
- Excellent teamwork skills with an ability to reach out and get the work done with minimal supervision
- Good communication skills
- Experience with AWS is a plus
- Experience with Git and Git workflow is a plus
- Understanding of software engineering best practices and object-oriented designs
- Knowledge and experience with using open source products
- We’re looking for self-motivated and highly driven individuals with a passion for programming and technology
Relocation and visa sponsorship assistance provided.